Grandeur

G is for Grandeur

There's a grandeur in the stars
A beautiful vastness
That makes you feel small
A speck of dust in the infinite

Oh, the comfort of being
Just a fleeting moment
That time forgets after a beat

You can seek your immortality
Try to make yourself bigger
Try to make yourself more

I'll take my moment
And look to the stars to remember
That all those worries and cares and mistakes
   that feel so big
Are less than a grain of sand
In the magnificence of the universe


In response to ABC Wednesday at
http://abcwednesday-mrsnesbitt.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. Oh! That is a beautiful poem. Thanks for sharing it with us today.

    Gigi Ann ABC Wednesday Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT perspective.
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome aboard the ABC Wednesday circus of life!
    Denise ABC Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'm excited to join in the fun :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful poem! Hope you could visit My ABC Wednesday entry. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate you taking the time to read my poems and leave feedback. It is what keeps me going and has me striving to better my craft. So, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Popular Posts